This has become my weekly post. Bunt was crazy this week. Huge points loss on Thursday (I lost 8k-9k for no reason) and crazy lags over the weekend. Looks like Topps needs to work on some big server-side issues. That said, competition was as strong as ever.
Best of Bunt awards (BoBs) will come out later today for players who participate in the points chase. Here are my predictions for what is coming. I based the predictions based on how many points the gold card for each player scored.
- Bunt 1-10 — Miggy 1682 points including a huge weekend
- Bunt 11-25 — Nelson Cruz 1510 points on the strength of 2 HRs and 7 RBIs Sunday
- Bunt 26-50 — Buster Posey – 1430 points, 2nd week in a row as 3rd highest scorer, making late push for MVP race
- Bunt 51-100 — Adam Laroche – 1400 points, does this guy have more BoBs than anyone else?
- Bunt 101-500 — Adrian Gonzalez – 1307 points, another strong week
- Bunt 501-1000 — Victor Martinez – 1306 points
- Bunt 1001-5000 — Carlos Santana – 1218 points
- Kyle Seager 1154
- Alex Wood 1110
- Altuve 1038
- Bautista 1016
- Kemp 1016
- Buchholz 970
- Pence 896